The Delhi Development Authority was created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act ”to promote and secure the development of Delhi ”.
- Flats allotted by the DDA are provided with essential services like electricity, water and sewage disposal, besides other infrastructural facilities required to make them habitable.
- DDA, from time to time, has been announcing schemes through newspapers and advertisements for various categories of flats.
- DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity of different strata of society.
EWS Flats Housing Scheme 2013- Dwarka, Rohini, Narela
- Dwarka – 2400
- Rohini – 11060
- Narela – 6580
- Total Flats – 20040 (Coming Soon in October 2013)
DDA Important News
- Download Application Form – Not Announced
- New Medical Scheme - OPD Medical Reimbursement
Draw procedure of DDA Housing Scheme – click here