If you are tired of searching for an ATM or standing in a queue to withdraw cash, then the Cash@Shop service is perfect for you. You can now use your Debit Card to withdraw cash at select merchant outlets when you shop.
Cash@Shop, just to make life a little simpler!
What are the benefits of Cash@Shop?
Take a look at the benefits of Cash@Shop.
- Use any domestic Debit Card* to make cash withdrawals at select merchants
- Maximum withdrawal limit of Rs. 1000 per day
- Withdraw cash with or without making purchases
- Pay a nominal fee each time you transact**
* Please check with your Debit Card issuer if you have this facility on your card.
** Check with your debit card issuer for applicable fees on transactions
What is the eligibility criterion to use Cash@Shop?
If you have a Debit Card that has been issued in India then you are eligible for Cash@Shop*.
*Please check with your Debit Card issuer if you have this facility on your card.
Anything important I should know about Cash@Shop?
When you are using the Cash@Shop service, please remember the following:
- Cash withdrawals at Point of Sale (POS) are only available with domestic Debit Cards.
- Check with your bank if cash withdrawals through EDC (Electronic Data Capture) machines have been enabled on your card.
- This facility is available only on HDFC Bank EDC machines.
- You have to have your card with you at the Point Of Sale (POS) to withdraw cash.
- Withdrawal charges will vary depending on the issuing bank.
- The merchant is not entitled to charge you for the transaction.
- Please sign the charge slip, which has a separate section for cash.
- Keep your customer copy, in case there is a dispute.
What are the transaction charges to use Cash@shop?
The transaction charges may differ with the bank issuing the debit card. Debit Card holders are requested to check with their respective banks regarding the charges to use this service.