PRADHAN MANTRI JAN DHAN YOJNA Scheme 2014: Get details On Highlights of the Scheme online. The Hon’ble Prime Minister in his Independence Day speech has made announcement of implementation of financial inclusion plan in two phases. Phase-I of National Mission on Financial Inclusion –Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna, which is expected to be completed by 14.08.2015 proposes the following:-
· Universal access to banking facilities
· Providing Basic Banking Accounts.
· RuPay Debit card with inbuilt accident insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh and
· Financial Literacy Programme
Salient features of the PMJDY being adopted in our Bank.
· Scheme to be launched by Hon’ble PM on 28th August 14 , nationwide.
· At least 2 accounts from each household from the allotted FI villages to be opened during the campaign.
· Linking of lady of the house as head of household.
· Providing personalized RuPay debit card to all the account holders.
· Accidental insurance of Rs.1 lacs for each card holder.
· Accounts to be opened with zero balance.
· Linkage of account with UID number , as all Government benefits/subsidy to route through this account.
· Single page simple account opening form designed with inbuilt facility of OD.
|PLEASE VISIT NEAREST PUNJAB & SIND BANK’S BRANCH / SPECIAL CAMP OR BANK MITRA TO OPEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT|