- Residential Apartments
- Area Range: 2160 – 2420 sq. ft.
- BSP: Rs. 4000/- psft.
- Location: Near Oakridge International School, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Bedroom: 3 BHK
- Possession: April, 2014
Green Grace is one of the Unique luxury residential building projects in Gachibowli Hyderabad. It is a pre- certified Platinum rated Green Building by the IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) which is committed to sustainability.
The Project is well located in Gachibowli, 500 yards from the Expressway to the airport. Two of the best schools Oakridge and Delhi Public school are within walking distance. A new hospital is coming up nearby. The Financial district and the IT companies are a just a km away. The Expressway is also a growth corridor and will ensure a good ROI in the coming years.
The project area is 5.38 acres in which there are 3 blocks coming up. Block-A (AVANI) and Block-C (AURORA) with 150 apartments in each block. Block-B (AYUSH) has 116 flats with a total 416 flats totally. Each block is ground + 14 floors. All the apartments are 3 Bed Room Apartments ranging from 2160 sft from 2420 sft.
Being a Green Building, there is saving of 50% of water, 30% in energy costs and the eco-friendly building materials contributes to a healthy living. The Government of Andhra Pradesh offers a 20% rebate on the property tax.
|Residential Apartments||3 BHK+3T||2160 sq. ft.||Rs. 95 Lac Onwards|
|Residential Apartments||3 BHK+3T||2420 sq. ft.||Call for Price|
|It is well located besides Oakridge International School Nanakramaguda, off the Express way and at a walk able distance to Delhi Public school, the IT and Financial District of Gachibowli with companies like Microsoft, Wipro, Infosys, ISB, ICICI, Franklin Templeton are a short distance away. Other facilities like hospitals and other major developments are coming up within a radius of a few kms.|
- Vastu compliant
- Service / goods lift
- Intercom facility
- Internet / Wi – Fi connection
- Piped gas
- Visitor parking
- Power backup
- Club house
- Swimming pool
- Reserved parking
- Apollo Hospital: 15 Mins drive away
- Oakridge International School and Delhi Public School: 2 Mins. Walking distance away
- Airport: 10 Mins. drive away
- Inorbit Mall: 5 Mins drive away
Foundation & Structures
- RCC framed structure to with stand wind and seismic loads for Zone II
- Fly ash/hydraulic pressed cement block masonry in cement mortar for external walls
- Fly ash/First class table moulded Light weight brick masonry in cement mortar for internal walls
- Internal: Single Coat Cement Plastering finished with gypsum plaster/ putty finish
- External: Double Coat Sand faced Cement Plastering finished with Texture paint
- Ceiling: Double Cast Sand faced Cement Plastering with putty finish
- Main Door: Teak Wood frame with aesthetically designed shutter of teak wood for outer frame & 19 mm ply with 4 mm veneer both side with designer beading finished with melamine matt polish fixed with reputed make hardware with one sided vision panel & laminated glass
- Internal Doors: Wood frame with hard core solid flush shutter with one side veneer finished with melamine matt polish/reputed make hardware
- French Doors: Sliding type with Single glazing
- Windows: Single glazed windows