- 848 to 1318 sq. ft.
- Rs. 3300/- per sq.ft.
- Nayabad, Kolkata
- 2 / 3 BHK
Jeet Residence – overview
Strategically located, Jeet Residence offers 2 / 3 BHK residential apartments in Kolkata. Set in a very prominent place, Nayabad, the project is well connected to all important destinations of the city.
Each home at Jeet Residence is designed as per contemporary norms & with proper space utilization.
TYPE OF STRUCTURE
- R.C.C Foundation and flooring in the concrete proportion of 4:2:1 cement ratio after adequate soil treatment and consolidation.
- R.C.C frame work , colum, beams, slabs, lintels, chajja etc. in the concrete proportion of 4:2:1 ratio with 200 mm thickness brickwork on outside wall with 1st class kilu burnt brick in cement mortar ratio 5:1 proportion and 75 mm thick inside partition wall and 125 mm thick partition wall between the flat will done by 1st class kilu burnt bricks in cement mortar ratio 1:4 proportion with wire net as necessary.
- Outside surface sand-cement plaster, inside surface sand-cement plaster of paris finish.
- In marbel flooring, with skirting and margin in bedroom, living-cum-dining, verandah, toilet and kitchen.
- Flush door in the main entrance as well as bed rooms to be hang on 100 mm/60 mm thick sal wood frame (tick doors of existing building shall be fixed in the owners allocation portion)
- Alluminium sliding window with glass panel having integrated grill will be provided
- Cooking be platform will be 18in/6ft of black stone top over 75mm thick partition wall and 2ft high white parcelling tiles will be provide along the black stone platform and one black stone sink (18in/22in) with pillar cock will be provided.
TOILETS Marble (white)
- Concealed internal cold and hot water lines within G.I/HDPE pipes and fitting geyser point will be provided.
- Porcelain European style hindware pan (stander size) with PVC cistern.
- 1 shower,2 Taps of C.P fittings
- Porcelain European style commode with PVC cistern.
- 2 Taps of C.P
- 6ft high white porcelain tiles at wall
PLUMBING & DRANAGE
- Necessary drain, sewer lines and inspection pits whichever necessary duly connected to the septic tank.
- Water pump with motor of requisite capacity
- PVC rain water pipes for roof under disposal